NAC (N-acetyl-L-cysteine) is an antioxidant that helps increase glutathione synthesis, and potentially has benefit during oxidative stress.
NAC is the acetyl derivative of L-cysteine. While L-cysteine plays important metabolic roles as a key antioxidant, a glutathione precursor, and a natural source of sulfur for metabolism, it is unstable and can become degraded during absorption. NAC on the other hand, is more stable than L-cysteine. Taken orally, NAC converts into L-cysteine after being absorbed, and raises blood and tissue cysteine levels. As a dietary supplement, NAC is a highly attractive alternative to L-cysteine. Free form amino acid, high purity, well tolerated, and in tablet form to ensure potency.
NAC supports the body in five primary ways.
1. NAC is a powerful antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
2. NAC is a safe and frequently used supplement to increase glutathione production in the body.
3. NAC neutralizes environmental toxins and pollutants including heavy metals that accumulate in the liver and kidneys.
4. NAC supports respiratory health.
5. NAC delays muscle fatigue and accelerates muscle growth.
Effective and frequently used supplement to increase glutathione levels in the body.
Antioxidant and Detoxifier
Powerful Free Radical Scavenger
Stable, acetyl derivative of L-cysteine. Plays important metabolic roles as a key antioxidant, a glutathione precursor, and a natural source of sulfur for metabolism.
There are no reviews yet.